134 Washington St.
24 hours a day
7 Days a week
Home or Hospital
- To always treat you with respect, honesty and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To return your phone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important documents.
- To preserve all confidences learned during our attorney-client relationship.
- To work with the participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and - responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of professional conduct in accordance with the Ethical Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar guidelines.
Quality and aggressive legal representation since 1954.
If you have questions regarding your legal rights, please contact us.